Cardiff Triathletes was formed in 1984 by a small group of people interested in the, then, new sport of triathlon.
The objectives of the club are to encourage and promote the sport of triathlon in the Cardiff and the surrounding area.
The club is affiliated to the British Triathlon Federation via Welsh Triathlon and individual members are encouraged to join these organisations.
A Club bike ride is held each week. Normally twice a week in the spring/summer months.
Steady rides, for new cyclists, are held on the first Saturday of each month.
During the winter a weekly turbo session is held.
Cardif Ajax also do the following rides to which CardiffTri members are more than welcome:
- Monday 7.30 - Maindy track
- Wednesday 6.30-8.30 - Maindy track
- Thursday 7.00 - Road ride to Ponty with lights (1hr 20mins)
- Saturday 8.30 - Road ride easy 2 hrs max
- Sunday 9.30 two or three rides between 45 and 65 miles
You might want to try these other Cardiff cycling clubs for other rides.